All 16 art Reviews

Gravity Falls Gravity Falls

So chibi!

Something Something

Cool beans! Is that you? Or someone else? That special someone? Anyway, its incredible, the shading is perfect (I gotta work on that), and great backround too! How long did this take?

Frozenfire56 responds:

She's not me... And no, she's not "that special someone" neither xDD (anyway, she is pretty similar to me... In various ways ._.).
I was like 2 days making this, and thanks for the comment.

Mikasa Ackerman Mikasa Ackerman

Don't mean to criticize your style, but I liked this because you always make incredible pieces, but I can't enjoy them, because of the oversized breasts. This was perfect. I'm not telling you to stop with the "big boobs", but I just liked this cause you didn't go overboard.

Nudist Jakuzure Nudist Jakuzure

Great as always, that new perspective art you made, try that with Jakuzure, I'd love to look up there, I mean, haha! Good joke!

bocodamondo responds:

ha, good one ^^

Natalie Natalie

Epic! If only this was like the EBF4 where you can spam click Nat's breasts and they bounce, while giving you the pervert achievement. I still wish you could do that with Anna, but a man can dream, can't he?

Feb 2nd Sketch Feb 2nd Sketch

Bulbasaur is my favorite starter pokemon, so I can't really say I don't like it! As always, great job.

StevRayBro responds:

Looooove me some Bulbasaur

nyanyanyanya nyanyanyanya

Makes me laugh, even without the music!

huh huh

Great everything!

Reflection Reflection

Cool, and deep man!

mindmaster123 responds:

Thanks.

Reflection of Fear Reflection of Fear

That's so cool! It inspires me for my next piece of art.