MVC3 - Deadpool MVC3 - Deadpool

W h a t w a s t h a t ? K i n d o f f u n n y t h o u g h .

Another Day Four Another Day Four

All your videos in this series so far are great. Keep up the good work!

Another Xmas Another Xmas

It's so emotional and touching to me! The song makes it more dramatic, and I liked the whole thing entirely. You earned my respect.

T E T R I S ' D: The Game T E T R I S ' D: The Game

It's good, hard, and challenging, but I'm sick of the glitches! The tips helped but there are more to list!
Thanks for an awesome game though,

Miragine War! Miragine War!

Great game, hit the = button to kill left side troops, and hit the - button to kill right side troops.

Epic Battle Fantasy 4 Epic Battle Fantasy 4

Heck yeah! Just, just saying.

Meowstuff Meowstuff

This is so upbeat! Listened to this, and my cat instantly walked over, a spring in her step!

Inanimate Dream - Remix Inanimate Dream - Remix

It has that odd trance that makes it sound off, but good! I liked how you used that to make the song great!

Frozenfire56 responds:

... Eh?

Operation Evolution-Remix Operation Evolution-Remix

Just heard 20 seconds ( 18 to be specific ) and I already like it. Respect.

Gravity Falls Gravity Falls

So chibi!

Something Something

Cool beans! Is that you? Or someone else? That special someone? Anyway, its incredible, the shading is perfect (I gotta work on that), and great backround too! How long did this take?

Frozenfire56 responds:

She's not me... And no, she's not "that special someone" neither xDD (anyway, she is pretty similar to me... In various ways ._.).
I was like 2 days making this, and thanks for the comment.

Mikasa Ackerman Mikasa Ackerman

Don't mean to criticize your style, but I liked this because you always make incredible pieces, but I can't enjoy them, because of the oversized breasts. This was perfect. I'm not telling you to stop with the "big boobs", but I just liked this cause you didn't go overboard.